Porter's Birthday...

Happy 5th Porter!


Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde...

sweet as sugar & hot as a hornet

kind, ornery, helpful...

I find I play a large role in which he is.  If I take time to meet his needs I get Dr. Jekyll.  If I put him off & get busy with "stuff" Mr. Hyde appears.  

Porter is happiest with a stick & a lot of imagination.  You'll often find him fighting dragons, bad-guys, monsters, etc.  He can play for hours alone.  

He has become fascinated with writing.  He tries to spell all kinds of words.  Some of which aren't actually words... this is when he gets very upset & frustrated.  He wants to know that what he writes has meaning!  

He is doing a fabulous job keeping his room clean.  
He is a very good big brother to Victoria! 

I love you Po-Po.


Comments

Popular Posts