wimpers from the bathroom


I sat down at the computer & thought I heard a little wimper come from the bathroom.  I stopped & walked over to the door to listen.  I heard the smallest crying.  I knocked & asked if anyone was in there.  Isabelle answered.  She opened the door & burst into tears.  She explained how she was trying to get red popsicle juice out of her hair.  It wouldn't come out so she got the scissors!  She cut off 12 inches of hair.  We sat a while on the toilet together.  I tried to convince her it would be okay.  We finally came up with a plan to braid her hair & see if we would notice.  We did.  Then a fabulous idea came... bangs!  Isabelle has never had bangs, thanks to dad.   He would put barettes & bows in her hair as a baby so I wouldn't cut bangs.  Well, 7 years & nine inches later Isabelle is sporting the cutest bangs in Ohio!  We LOVE them.  They hide the "oops".  If you look real close you can see the 1/4 -1/2 inch hair beneath.  However, today Isabelle is smiling again & loving her new do!  

Comments

Popular Posts