First Day of School

Casey is corrupting his little brother... Go Gators!
Porter is going to "begindergarten" it is 5 days a week, 3 hours a day.  Victoria is going to Preschool 2 days a week, 3 hours each day.  They both are sporting new bags.  Victoria was a little distraught ... 1. her book bag wasn't full "up to here"... raising her hand above her head.  2.She didn't get to ride the yellow school bus... the black little bus had to do!  3. She didn't get to pack her matching lunch bag.  After many tears & a bit of a fit she agreed to get in the car & go to school.  They both eagerly ran into school excited for the first day.  When I pulled up to the school the kids came walking out.  Then came the 2nd set of tears & fits...  Porter was his happy go lucky self but Victoria was hysterical.  The teacher reassured me she had a great day she just didn't want to hold her bag when it was time to go.  When she wouldn't calm down I asked her what was wrong... "my teacher took my underwear!"  WHAT?  "my teacher took my underwear!"  Well, the school requires you send in an extra set of clothes for accidents.  The teacher took them out of her bag to keep at school... remember how she wanted her bag filled "up to here"... well, now it was empty!  She wanted her underwear back!  Every time anyone asked her how school was she replied, "my teacher took my underwear!"

Comments

Popular Posts