Happy 10th Casey...

Happy Birthday Casey!

funny, curious, cooky
exasperating at times
CRAZY
original
kind, aware, thoughtful
honest, good worker
Casey is at his best when playing an air guitar or drums jammin' with the fam!  Loud music & a lot of dancing has become a family favorite that Casey thrives on.  Letting lose with Casey gives him the needed attention & love he craves.  One of his favorite bedtime rituals is to call me back for one last kiss & hug... then he tries to put his smelly feet in my face... 
oh, well... he ends the day with a good laugh.
I love the crazy it pulls out of me, thanks Casey... I love you.
Soccer is his favorite sport.  Basketball maybe a close second.  He hates reading because he doesn't feel like he is very good at it.  I keep telling him he just has to find the books that interest him.  He loves math... it comes very easy.  He asks for all the electronic throw aways... he pulls them all apart to see what's inside.
When he grows up he wants to be a forensic scientist.

Comments

Popular Posts