Happy 3rd Birthday...


Happy Birthday Victoria Marie


Victoria
vibrant, lively
full of life & energy
charming, sweet, vivacious
marches to the beat of her own drum
original, beautiful, loud, strong, determined, helpful
What a great finishing touch for our family.  I often say, "She will be the death of me."  But in actuality she has been the birth of me.  She has helped me to let go of so many old thoughts & embrace new ones.  From, "I don't have time for this!!!!!!" too "the spilled milk will be here when I get back."  Cows will always have a special place in my heart because of Victoria.  They were the start of slowing down & "smelling the manure."  And what a lovely smell that's turned out to be.  She is the perfect example of how a huge trial can turn into one of the greatest blessings.  I didn't think I was ready for her, little did I know... I was.

Comments

Tressa Card said…
These are great 3 year pictures...it makes me want to put Felicity in her cute green dress and go take some outside pics...I can't believe how big she is getting. No baby, she's a big girl now!

love you guys!
Tressa

Popular Posts