Preschool Drop Out?!


Yes, it is official.  The Geddes family has their 1st drop out!  After having her underwear taken on the first day, telling the teacher "NO, I want PO-PO!" then sitting in time-out (disrespectful language)the 2nd day, & sitting in time-out until she stopped crying the 4th day she decided she had enough!  Mom agreed.  We put her in preschool because she cried everyday last year when we dropped Porter off... she wanted to go too.  I've gotten one comment from a friend I expect to continue to hear, "She's going to HAVE to go one of these days."  I just smile & nod then think, "well, not today!"  She's 3.  I will teach her how to be respectful & courteous at home.  It's worked so far, we have yet to have 1 behavior problem with the 5 kids we DO have in school.  (that we know/have heard about... we aren't naive, we deal with the behavioral issues all too often at home!) We must be doing something right.  (many things wrong... but a few things right)  Victoria & I are enjoying our walks in the morning & the one on one time each day.  

Comments

Popular Posts