Bumper Sticker...



My sister came across this bumper sticker a few years back & it's stuck in my head.  Mean people really do stink (I hate that other "s" word)!  I have come across quite a few of these people this past week.  Grumpy drivers, mean secretaries, & backbiting women just to name a few.  I had an emotional break down at the bank on Friday, tears & "stupid" laughter.  You know the kind, your fighting back the tears but they just overflow the eyelids & stream down your face.  All the while your biting a hole in your lip or tongue.  Then feeling so stupid you try and verbally dismiss them, all to end in total blubbering... then comes the "stupid" laugh.  Your laughing while the tears keep coming.  Anyone that has experienced this knows.  It's quite odd,  crying & laughing all at once.   Porter seeing the distress was very good.  Victoria could care less & did her regular thing... not listen very well.  The bank ladies were SO nice.  They gave me a cubical to figure everything out, make calls, etc.  One even stayed through part of her lunch to help me finish up the work.  One made the comment, "He promises not to give us more than we can handle but, sometimes it sure feels close!"  I am grateful for nice people in a world full of mean ones.  National City has my business for life.  

Comments

Popular Posts