Fun, Fabulous, Fantastic, Facetious, Festive, Frolicin Friday's!

Friday starts out with donuts at the bus stop, our driveway.  Just one of the many perks of having 4 kids hitchin a ride on the big yella' bus.  We've also tried cinnamon rolls, muffins will probably be next.  It's a fun way to start the weekend with most of the neighborhood kids.   Everyone seems to enjoy it.  I'm still trying to come up with a way to serve that much hot chocolate on those cold winter days just ahead... possibly a crock pot? Any ideas?  Well, today was 78* so the bus pulled up, they all ran inside, slipped into their suits & headed for the pool.  Ryan took off for work around 5pm.  We had quesadillas for dinner then headed upstairs for a movie.  Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium was the show for the night.  I had thought I might head downstairs & get a bit of much needed housekeeping done.  However, the kids kept asking if I would watch the movie with them.  It was a cute movie.  I started thinking about all the little things in life I miss out on because I get caught up in the "have to's"  I've been so busy with babies on top of babies I've already missed out on a lot.  I love my walks with Victoria.  We walk up to our little airport & every time she climbs out of the stroller, picks a few dandelions, then has to touch the airplane.  This never gets old for her.  She also loves to collect sticks along the way.  My goal for this week is to notice the little things that each of our kids take time out for.  I hope I am able to see things that are important to them.  And in doing so come to know them better.  Ryan is kind of funny.  He says he finds out a lot about my day by reading this blog.  So, hears a little tidbit babe... I am a hopeless romantic.  I watched Pride & Prejudice tonight after getting the kids to bed.  I LOVE this story.  It's a good thing I watched it without you... you would have been snoring within the first 5 minutes.   However, I did rent The Count of Monte Cristo to watch with you.  Thanks for working so hard & taking such good care of us.  I love you!

P.S. the house work did NOT get done, don't trip on anything coming in in the dark!

Comments

Popular Posts