Isabelle's Fall Field Trip


After a few issues at school I decided I would make an effort to be "around" more.  Most often Ryan goes on the field trips & to school parties.  In the past I've felt it was more important for him to have that time with the kids.  He's always worked so much, every chance he's had I liked for him to take it.  Well, thankfully Rachel watched Victoria & picked Porter up from school so I could go on my first field trip with Isabelle.  We had a ball.  We taught the kids how to play "What Time is it Mr. Fox" (one of my all time favorite P.E. games from elementary school) they loved it.  I ended up tripping backwards over a kid landing with a big UMP in the sand.  I didn't even have time to sit up before 21 First graders dog piled me.  I literally could not get them off me.  It was quite funny.  Finally another parent came over to help & the tractor returned to take us on our hayride!  I absolutely LOVED the time with Isabelle.  

Comments

Popular Posts