The kids memories from this week

Samantha:  "This week I went to Paris to get a five million dollar pink helmet.  While in Paris I got shipped to Timbuktu.  I met a cat with red eyes.  She liked me & gave me jewels.  I was arrested because the jewels were stolen from a museum.  Please help me escape.  You are my only hope.  signed,  Mystery Pink Polk-a-dot"

Casey: "My Daily Adventures:  building a railroad & tight rope out of toys in the basement, 100% on spelling test, A+ on science test, attached by the air force, my bed blew up, I was burning like a chicken, it kinda felt good.  While I was in there I kinda blew up & went to a different land that was kinda the ocean & I got a badge, Iraq tried to blow me up but my super powered dolphin saved me.  The U.S. won because I was the leader & sent extra air force & Dolphin Bob with his super powers.  That is it for my Daily Adventure on Wednesday.  Tune in next week for a new episode of MDA!"

Rebekah: "Getting the dirt bike & riding it then Kung Fu Panda, getting the stuff from Iron Pony.  My field trip to New Concord.  Piano Lessons.  A+ on my spelling test"

Isabelle: My favorite thing was getting the dirt bike and getting to ride it and doing a wheelie(said giggling... she gunned it & popped us up into a wheelie... luckily it's a little bike & I stood up with it as she continued gunning it!), Uhm, I forget but I know one but I forget, Whenever I got to ride the big four wheeler.  (See how she didn't mention her shoes... glad we only spent $6 on them!)

Porter: "Watching the movie at the movie theater, having Cooper coming over, getting vampire teeth, and going to church, oh I know playing with you(mom) and coloring."

Victoria: Play with Mia & Jesi, Thrift Store episode:  "Excuse me baby." says a lady.  Victoria screams, "I NOT A BABY!!"  "Yes you are a baby Victoria." says Mom.  Victoria loosing it stands up in the cart and demands she is NOT a baby.  Everyone around us saw & heard a good show.

Comments

Popular Posts