My dreams... & nightmares

to fly... really fly!  
as a kid I would lay in the grass & imagine flying through the sky
to land on a cloud & relax away from "it" all.
my first flight I gazed out the window & dreamt of jumping out & playing in the clouds 
(I was 18)
mermaid life...
I would pretend I was a mermaid in the bathtub... holding my breath for as long as possible
I'd go out & swim at night alone sometimes & pretend I was a mermaid


driving off the bridge between Rock Falls & Sterling
my entire family would be in the water drowning
monsters & bad guys
chasing me & I couldn't run
fighting back & unable to hit hard
Both of these were recurring nightmares... I can close my eyes & still see them.

I still dream of flying...
I am going to go skydiving in 2009!

The last nightmare I had was a few years back.  I dreamt Ryan had cheated on me with a nurse... I actually woke up mad & stayed mad at him all day!

good night    
Sweet Dreams...

Comments

Popular Posts