Aging Gracefully...

is there such a thing?

We are all wrestling... Rebekah LOVES to wrestle!  Every night she begs Ryan to come wrestle. Her new nickname is the worm... she wriggles & squiggles so much it's hard to get her pinned.  Well, we are all wrestling & somehow wrinkles come up.  I think someone made the comment that I was older than Ryan... I quickly corrected them & pointed out Ryan's wrinkles.  Sam quickly came to her dad's defense & pointed out the very large deep crease in my forehead!  She then went on to count 5 others.  Quickly I reminded her that each one of those wrinkles had a name... Sam, Casey, Rebekah, Isabelle, Porter, & Victoria!  Not satisfied, they gang up on me pointing out every (VERY HARD EARNED) wrinkle!  Talk about feeling your age!  My mom is forever stuck at 37 for me.  I wonder what age I'll be in my kids' heads?

Comments

Popular Posts