Memories...

After having several of my friends do this and enjoying my stroll down memory lane I thought I would try it.

So here's the rules...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. We all have some sort of memory... SO DO IT :)

Comments

Kristen said…
Where to begin??? You were such a fun roommate -- college life was bliss. Anyways the first things that come to mind is finding ducks in our bathroom at Raintree (from the KY guys), going to Food 4 Less to stock up on junk food, going to Salt Lake and staying with Wendy, going to the BYU boys soccer games (admit it, we were groupies), taking drives up the mountains, meeting all your siblings, and feeling like I had a best friend in college. I miss those days!!!

Popular Posts