GOOOOD MORNING GEDDES HOME....

I'm reading a book my sister Dawn gave me "Simple Abundance".  I am liking it so far.  Here are a couple quotes I really like.  

"January, the month of new beginnings and cherished memories, beckons.  Come, let winter weave her wondrous spell: cold, crisp, woolen-muffler days, long dark evenings of savory suppers, lively conversations, or solitary joys.  Outside the temperature drops as the snow falls softly.  All of nature is at peace.  We should be to.  Draw hearth side.  This is the month to dream, to look forward to the year ahead and the journey within."    Sarah Ban Breathnach

"You only live once--but if you work it right, once is enough."  
Joe E. Lewis

More and more I find myself wanting to slow down and enjoy life with my family.  Winter can be a rough season.  However, I am going to enjoy the things that only winter can bring...
Hot Chocolate
Bundling Up
Early Evenings
Hot Soup on a Cold Night
Snuggling to Keep Warm
Beautiful Sunrises after 6AM!
Cold Crisp Air
I'm not sure what this year will bring.  I am sure it will be a year of growth... hopefully not in the bum area!   So, as a new beginning & living life once I have decided I am no longer going to see the kids off to school looking like this:
My thinking is, I don't want to shower & get ready for the day before I exercise.  I am drenched after a good run or workout.  However, I tend not to get most of my runs in until the early evening.  Hence, the scary monster above!  So, up & showered before the kids!  We'll see how I do. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is NOT what I wake up to every morning!
Ryan

Popular Posts