Too much excitement for Tate...


Sick kids, sick mom, & a cousin with a badly damaged thumb.  I was in bed sick completely out of it.  Even asleep my head was spinning... I kept dreaming I was passing out.  I vaguely remember Ryan telling me about Tate smashing his thumb.  Then I wake to Tate's cries & screams.  I walk out & find Ryan numbing him... the most painful part of getting stitches.  He slammed his thumb in the door & the thumb nail was out from under the skin.  I held Tate (that's usually my job... I get to hold poor kids down while Ryan does his thing.)  Ryan worked on his thumb & managed to get it back where it was suppose to be & stitched him up.  Hopefully it holds, there wasn't much skin left.  Rachel had the wonderful job of holding the vomit bucket... Tate has a pretty weak stomach.  All in all it was a pretty eventful morning... Casey with diarrhea, Sam vomiting & diarrhea, myself with the runs & Tate's thumb. 

Comments

Kandi said…
good grief! Disgusting! Too much excitement for one day.

Popular Posts