1st day of the rest of the school year...

Started out fine... until Isabelle spoke of the taboo subject!  Homeschooling... brought a few tears this morning and a bit of frustration to those having to head out on the bus.  Sam & Casey are anxiously engaged in a good cause... seeking a divine answer for their future schooling.  Many prayers & much fasting will take place within the next 6 months.  At least they know what they will be fasting for come Fast Sunday.  We may take a trial run throughout the summer.  Isabelle did very well today.  It was REALLY fun to use my degree.  Ask me in a few months & that may change!  However, the bus driver called out "bet your glad to get everyone back to school."  I wasn't... I just shook my  head & said "we had a lot of fun."  I had a great time being cooped up in the house!  No where to go, nothing to do, just being together.  I like to be home... I like to play outside with the kids... No schedule to keep... just SNOWED IN!  

Comments

Popular Posts