Gratitude Journal

1.  A hot morning shower
2.  Ryan went to work at 10AM... helped get everyone off to school
3.  Isabelle is a wonderful play pal for Porter (& Victoria!)
4.  Sisters
5.  Service...

We chose a service project in December & gave it as a Christmas gift.  Every Tuesday evening we clean...  I know we get a lot more out of it than the "recipients".  The kids are still learning & are never as efficient or do as good a job.  However, it's teaching them what service is & how it feels when your done.  Rebekah babysat Porter & Victoria while Sam, Casey, Isabelle & I went to clean.  (Ryan was working)  We got in the car after finishing up & I had such a good, peaceful feeling.  I'm so grateful for the feelings of the spirit.  I hope that as the year goes on the kids will recognize the feelings they feel as they do a good job; that their testimonies of service will be strengthened.  

Comments

Maren said…
Hey Jonnette! Email or call me about your rental property. I don't have your email or phone number.

Popular Posts