ONE of the many stupid things I've done...

I am putting the candles away after celebrating Samantha's birthday a day early(Ryan & I leave for Florida in the morning).  I vividly remember thinking, after such a night years earlier, what a wonderfully bright idea I had... put the candles in the dishwasher!  How easy is that... no goopy mess or greasy frosting not coming off.  NO, instead I was left with a dishwasher full of melted wax!  I cannot tell you how long after that GRAND idea I continued cleaning wax out of that thing.  I am sure the people living there are still cleaning wax out of that dishwasher.  

Samantha has let us know how much she disapproves of us leaving on her birthday... however, I am really looking forward to sleeping in and lounging around doing nothing for a few days.  Thank goodness for sisters(Jeanie) to babysit, sisters(Rachel) to completely inconvenience & run kids home, sisters(Melanie) to pinch hit at a 4th grade Valentine's party, & many other helpful times!  Thanks to all of you that are helping Ryan & I get away.  

Comments

Popular Posts