Order is the shape upon which beauty depends.  -Pearl Buck

It's not the tragedies that kill us, it's the messes  - Dorothy Parker

I find when life gets a bit stressful my first instinct is to clean... get rid of the messes.  Cleaning is something I can control.  Life and all it's craziness isn't.  I love the look of a perfectly tidy room.  Everything has it's place & they are in them.  I've come a long way... the crazy cleaning woman has become a very infrequent visitor.  However, I do find great beauty in order.  Unfortunately, beauty is in the eye of the beholder... a few of my children see beauty through very different eyes.  Thankfully laughter is a universal beauty that provides great pleasure we all enjoy!

P.S. Casey called me stupid the other night after a game got out of hand.  The next day Victoria called me stupid for not letting her eat a 3rd yogurt!  The irony... stupid is a bad word in our house & isn't allowed... 
Silly
Tatty
Udderless... thankfully!
Padded
Impatient
Dog-on-tired

Comments

Popular Posts