Slept in late today, answered a phone call, climbed back in bed and cried for a while, put on my running shoes, ran 8 miles, felt a lot better, kissed my hubby, then got on with the day.  Every time I turn around it seems like plans are combusting before my eyes.  I started feeling sorry for myself, hence the blankets over my head & tears.  So, I got back up & decided to make the best of what is now... that's all there is.  My plans, obviously, are not what the Lord has in mind.  I told myself, "I am going to trust He knows what He is doing, I will have faith that He is preparing a place, job, etc... be that in Zanesville, KC, PA, or 1/2 way around the world.  I have prayed for patience my entire life... unfortunately, I tend to learn the hard way.  I still don't understand why He can't just give it to me.  Oh, is that what He's doing when those trials come?  Well, on second thought can I PLEASE just live with my IMPATIENCE!  

Gratitude Journal
1. Hot showers
2. Big water heaters
3. LOUD music
4. kissing
5. Perspective... I don't always have it but when I do it makes for happy moments.

Comments

Anonymous said…
how in the heck can you run for 8 miles? I can't even walk 8 miles....or 8 minutes for that matter. :}

Popular Posts