Gratitude Journal:

1.  Pull-ups... for little girls & boys with uncontrollable runs!
2.  Buckets... to catch the never ending vomit
3.  Kids old enough to HIT the buckets!!!!!
4.  Spring... it's right around that darned corner.
5.  An amazing husband...

I don't tell him often enough how much I appreciate him.  Last night after having friends over for dinner he did all the clean-up.  Just like most every Sunday dinner with family.  He does all the laundry.  The last time I did a load was at least 3 weeks ago.  After dealing with Victoria for the past week of her vomiting, coughing, fever, whining, etc. I am EXHAUSTED.  So, last night when Porter was up in the middle of the night with the runs... running down his legs & through his pajamas who was cleaning it up.... Ryan!  Not just once but twice... bath & all.  I just love this guy.  

Comments

Popular Posts