Gratitude Journal

1.  A Piano teacher that comes to the house.
2.  Ryan getting home before 6:30pm on Wed. nights (mutual & scouts)
3.  A Comfy bed
4.  Helpful kids
5.  Independent kids

So this morning Ryan & I are in bed sicker than dogs.  I wake Sam up & tell her, "Dad & I are sick you have to get up & get ready."  Prior to getting herself out the door & to the bus stop she puts PBS on for Victoria then wakes Rebekah & Casey up for school.  Casey & Rebekah get themselves breakfast, pack a lunch, & packed up for school before I realize Casey is still sick.  I send him back to bed.  Rebekah gets herself & the neighbor girls out to the bus stop on time.  Later that afternoon I was running errands & had the missionaries coming for dinner.  I call home knowing Sam had just arrived home from school.  I ask if she could clean the kitchen, put dinner in the oven & make a salad.  I arrived home 30 min. before the missionaries & found an impeccably clean kitchen, dinner cooking with salad & fruit prepared.  I am SO proud of her.  

Comments

Popular Posts