Good Morning my Angel Mother... I love you!

MOM...  MOM... MOM...
I'm COLD!!!!!
You didn't help me!
grunt... complain... errrrrr.... I CAN'T
Where's my blanket!
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM
I hate you MOM!
Oh what a glorious morning!  I am finding comfort in a frozen, wonderful tasting Milky Way right now.  I have NO idea what else to do.  I have read books, listened to speakers, prayed, asked for advice... I am nearing the end of my rope... tying a knot... & getting ready to hang on... for a while.  Hopefully Ryan has a bit more rope... we can tie the two together & buy a little more time... say 15 years!  It's shaping up to be a very lemony day!  Did I mention it's only 9AM!  
to be continued...    

Comments

Tressa Card said…
We must be having the SAME day. I was ready to BEAT Felicity today. I can tell I am not being patient and not being kind but I am done!!! I don't know how single parents do it...Well here's to hoping tomorrow is better for us both. Oh yeah my WW meeting I lost .4 lbs. Yeah the same.4 lbs I gained last week. I need to get going again...not too motivated on days like today. If I would have had some frozen milky ways it would have been dangerous in my house. Instead I had a huge bowl of Frosted mini wheat in Whole milk! I have skim but I went all out tonight...I deserve it after a day like today. I love you, I love you, I love you!!! I just want you to know if I didn't have you and Jeanie I would be a very very sad person! Love ya!
Jonnette said…
Hillarious... considering you would NEVER lay a hand on Felicity! -.4 is better than +.4! I miss you. Can't wait for the summer fun to begin. Love you!

Popular Posts