Gratitude Journal:

1. Reverent kids... especially when occasionally they are mine!
2. Humor... I LOVE to laugh!
3. Tye & Craig... just the sight of them puts a smile on my face (see #2 & 4).
4. The ability to mature... but never really "grow-up"!
5. Joy

Joy is a very simple word, yet can be so hard to find in this world.  I find as I put God first, as I keep the commandments... Joy comes.  As I focus on our eternal family... Joy comes.  As I accept Jesus Christ and His atonement... Joy comes.  As I teach our children the plan of salvation... Joy comes.  As I hearken to the words of latter-day prophets... Joy comes.  Someone once said it isn't circumstances that bring joy... but true doctrine.  Knowing who we are, where we came from, why we are here & where we are going.  I am so grateful I known these answers.

Comments

Kristen said…
I love hearing your voice in your blog. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Wish we could come take a dip in your pool -- looks fantastic!

Popular Posts