to be continued...
The day continued on in the same way.  Piano was as hectic as ever, if not more.  Wednesdays consist of picking the kids up from Perry, running home, getting piano finished before Casey heads to Scouts (5pm), Rebekah every other week to Activity Days (6:30pm), then Sam to mutual at 7pm.  This week they moved Activity Days to 5pm so Rebekah's piano was moved to Friday.  We also feed the piano teachers family on Wed.  It is ALWAYS a whirlwind afternoon/evening.  However, it started to RAIN!  I love the rain.  Ryan had taken off with Casey & Rebekah.  We ate dinner, cleaned up, watched the piano teacher's kids ride 4-wheelers then waited for Sam to finish & headed to town to pick up Isabelle & trade kids.  We missed each other at the 1st stop while picking up Rebekah.  I dropped Sam & friends off at church & headed back to meet Ryan.  We passed cars again but quickly caught up with each other.  Casey hopped in the car, we headed home... Ryan to church.  Isabelle says "Turn it UP!"  The music starts playin' the car starts rockin' & everyone starts smilin'!  Casey starts giggling... REALLY giggling... at me I suppose.  I'm boppin' around up front.  However, Casey has the most infectious giggle.  You can't help but join in.  So we are rockin' the whole way home giggling, singing, having a ball.  I think I need to get out of the house more & in the car.  Or at least remember to turn the music on inside!  It has such a good affect on our family.  So Casey jumps out of the car & heads inside.  The garage door is locked.  He reaches for the key & as he's trying to unlock the door I can't help but hit the horn.  He JUMPS then falls into the house giggling hysterically... a great end to a less than perfect day.

Comments

Kristen said…
You are amazing and it makes me feel better than even amazing moms have tough days!!! And I need to remember to laugh more -- it helps more than anything. Hugs your way. P.S. The other day Matt was working late and I didn't want to go to the store so I took noodles, cheese and peas and made a dinner. I didn't have tuna but it made me think of squished fish in a dish (which I hadn't thought of for 18 years or so). Are we that old??? The good old days!

Popular Posts