Very FAST LOOOONG week!

Monday morning I hit the floor running, tripped over my toe & never fully recovered.  Monday was spent getting Sam ready for 6th grade camp, feeding the missionaries, meeting with Casey's cub scout leader & running my first 10.5 miles (1hr. 28min.).  I must say... I was very proud of myself.  Tuesday morning started at 5:30AM.  I had to have everyone ready to go by 7AM.  I dropped Sam off, took Porter to school EARLY (7:30) then dropped Victoria off at Rachel's.  I was invited to attend a 2 day Influencer Conference.  Each day started at 8AM & ended at 4:30PM.  Each afternoon I rushed home trying to catch up from being gone all day... I have no idea how working/single mom's do it.  I was mentally EXHAUSTED!  Dinner, kid issues, clean-up, bedtimes & a run...  Then Thursday hit... auxiliary training meetings/Camp meeting in Newark!  Sam's still away at camp... I left Casey in charge.  He finished up dinner, put a movie on, then got everyone to bed.  I was very impressed when I came home & all was well... everyone in bed sleeping!  Friday was a lost day... you see, my brain was completely used up! Sam arrived at noon.  Then Casey & Rebekah around 4:15PM.  We opened the pool, had a little fun, ate dinner, watched a movie, & played the Wii.  Today was spent cleaning & rearranging the basement.  Ryan asked about Mother's Day traditions... we came up with one that I think might be really fun.  We are going to try & find a race to run as girls the Saturday before Mother's Day.  I'm trying to get more consistent with my running.  It helps that Victoria is pushing 4 yrs. old.  I printed out a schedule & am trying to really follow it.  I missed my long run last Saturday so I made it up on Monday.  That made for a very long week of runs... 33 miles long.  I just finished my last 10 miles tonight.  I don't think I'll do that again... my feet are a LITTLE sore.  

Comments

Popular Posts