First Night Mom away at Girls Camp

Jonnette left for Girls Camp early Monday morning.   Samantha didn't go to camp until the next day.  Monday night was an interesting one.  Samantha, Casey, and Rebekah all wanted to have a sleep over.  That sounded like a lot of fun right... well the only problem was I was also invited and my bed was the desired location.  All went well with Sam, Casey and I sleeping length wise with Rebekah sleeping width wise at the foot of the bed.  We actually had a few good stories and had a fun night (well not as fun has sleeping with Mom but a lot more giggling).  Then at 2 AM came the nightly arrival of Victoria.  She must of felt left out so she crawled right in and squeezed in between all of us.  I have experienced her sleeping in bed with Jonnette too many times and quickly realized that the place to be was definitely not my bed.  So I got up and slept the rest of the night in Victoria's bed and had a good night's sleep.  Hopefully Jonnette has been able to have more solo time while sleeping at Girl's Camp this week. 

Ryan

Comments

Popular Posts