The house is falling down around me... it is a total mess.  I have yet to feed the kids breakfast... if they've eaten they took care of it themselves.  Fruit flies are beginning to invade my kitchen... maybe I should take the watermelon rind out to the garbage can.  I eat a Ritz cracker... oh so buttery!  Then I want another... everyone knows where that leads... an entire box downed within minutes.  I grab the bag of carrots... not so much damage can be done there!  YW Camp is breathing down my neck!  Ryan has/is working 11 of 12 days!  The hose keeps going on & off... I can hear it from my room.  I don't want to know what the kids are doing with water... Another camp call... and another... June 19th can't come soon enough... last day of camp.    Once we get up to camp I'll be fine... it's just all the "stuff" leading up to it.  AHHHHH PLEASE put me back in Primary or Nursery for that matter!  Carrots... ugh... where's the chocolate?!

Comments

Popular Posts