Just another day in paradise...

Everyone is covered in sunscreen... or so I thought.  I run in to relieve myself quickly before jumping in the pool.  No sooner had I sat down & began... (I'll spare you the details) Isabelle comes running in needing a band aid.  Casey joins her in need of sunscreen on his face. (After a few bad burns on the face I am the sunscreen Nazi!)  "Out, out, out!  Can I please go to the bathroom in peace."  This is Ryan's 6th shift this week.  He has tomorrow off and works another 5.  Off we go for a grand total of 22+ shifts, multiple meetings on his "days off", as well as a luncheon... at least the food was good.  Next month looks to be worse...  at least I'm in it with a most amazing man.



Comments

Tressa Card said…
I want to go to the paradise picture...Fernley is NOT that beautiful but I am learning to love it anyway...I still think you Jeanie and I should take a week to that beautiful paradise! Love you guys!

Popular Posts