Kindred Spirits...

Rebekah & Sadie became friends instantly when we moved to Zanesville. Sadie is one of my favorite people. She's a hero in her own rite. They are camping at Lake Isabella & we went for a visit. The kids enjoyed swimming, kayaking, camp cooking & a little fishing. Rebekah ran to get her book to share a few of "Allie Finkles" rules... a book she is reading. It was so cute as she sat on the bank reading while Sadie fished... "oh what do you do in the summer time when all the world is green..."
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Tressa Card said…
Hey, it looks like you had a great time and what great pictures. I am so glad you are so good about pictures...your kids and my kids can NEVER complain about us not taking pictures. I think I have about as many pictures of me through my first 18 years as Felicity has in her first day on this earth! Thank goodness for digital pictures!!!! LOVE YOU...It makes me sad when I see this pics makes me wish I lived closer so we could spend these times together more!

Popular Posts