Our favorite things about Dad...

Porter: he makes us eggs, reads the scriptures with us, saved my life when I was a baby & jumped off the diving board without a life jacket, he swims with me, he takes me on my special days...

Rebekah: he has hazel eyes like me, taught me Spanish, helps me do my strokes better, does letters on my back, taught me how to throw like a boy... 

Casey:  how he dances, he pitched me my first home run, taught me how to use a hanger... 

Sam: he does my laundry, he tries to make my bed...

Victoria: makes some food, plays princess with me, make (pan)cakes, teach me how to swim... 

Isabelle: he reads books to me, he swims with me, he plays with me, he scratches my back, plays catch with me, he skis with me, he plays games with me...

We love you Dad!

Comments

Popular Posts