Communication via email...

Family has begun arriving & it seems like we just don't get to talk much... Ryan now sends me emails:


I am eager and willing to all or none of the following if you do the items below

Possible Jobs:
-24 hour towel laundry service
-dishes
-food preparation
-child care
-Life Guard
-food pick up boy
-milk man
-babysitter
-house cleaner
-errand man
-gasoline can man
-mole removal service
-wart removal service (porter)
-others....???
-entertain family members
-ATV safety service

IF:
-kisses good morning and good night
-prayers together morning and night
-lashings when I act inappropriate

(I'm sorry about making the comment "who would be your date"...I'm in self pity when I think of the fun things I would like to do with you and envision working every Friday night while you are home having fun with the young couples)

Sicilian Proverb:

"Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty".


Sorry my face gets dirty a lot.
I love you,

Ryan

Comments

Popular Posts