September Birthdays

Happy Birthday Casey...
Sam: Good Goalie
Casey: I AM AWESOME!
Rebekah: Hilarious
Isabelle: Good Piano Player
Porter: He plays with me.
Victoria: He likes to eat cows:(

Happy Birthday Victoria...
Sam: Random & Spunky
Casey: Rare & Unique
Rebekah: My twin & Confusing
Isabelle: She always plays with me.
Porter: She loves princesses.
Victoria: Jesus is my big brother... earlier this year her primary teacher was talking about Jesus being her big brother. Victoria looked quite perplexed & was very adamant she had only 2 big brothers, Porter & Casey! Her teacher tried to explain but Victoria was quite sure of her family... Jesus was not living in her house nor her big brother! After a little explaining she happily tells people, "Jesus is my big brother."

Comments

Popular Posts