A successful day...

5:15AM the alarm goes off.... hit snooze... jump out of bed at 5:30 remembering I have a meeting at 6AM & Samantha can't find her ONLY pair of pants that fit her... it's in the 50's! Instead of loosing it... running around half mad, I talk her into wearing some of Casey's sweats she likes... then offer to take her shopping today. I walk out the door LATE but very calm & unstressed, leaving her in the hands of Ryan... with a plead to "take care of her this morning." I come home & begin the rest of the day. Casey & Rebekah are off to school, I am working on school work with Porter, Ryan is working with Isabelle. Victoria is impatiently waiting to go to Mia & Jesi's house & make princess hats with Aunt Debbie! Porter finishes in time to go with Ryan & Victoria. Isabelle gets angry she can't go... school work isn't done yet. We talk about going back to school. I let her know it is her decision... the private school is an option. We discuss a few things & I encourage her to think it over & pray about it. We work on school & finish it. I fix lunch & clean up the kitchen. She heads down to find a game... I jump in the shower. It's getting late in the afternoon. I finish up as Isabelle sculpts a girl from clay. I have to go pick Sam up... we are heading to Columbus for a little thrifting. First stop we retrieve Ryan's credit card left a few weeks back & pay for a wetsuit. Then we head to the Thrift store. She's very excited to go. We find lots of fun things. She has a few pair of capri's, a couple pair of jeans, t-shirts and ADORABLE heals for Sunday. She found Isabelle an American Girl nightgown for $2! You should have seen her face light-up. She has Isabelle for Christmas this year. However, she couldn't wait... she had to give it to her tonight. She also found the HUGE version of her dog she got when she was 3... she had to buy it. Victoria is enjoying sleeping with him tonight... hopefully he keeps her in her own bed! We stopped for a Whopper then headed home. I was hoping to get home in time to get everyone to bed & jump on the treadmill.... I forgot Sam still had her life size Sorry board to finish! So... tye-dying until 9:45pm then picking out an outfit by 10pm. It's 11:03pm & I just got off the treadmill. What a day... tomorrow is coming too soon!

Comments

kandi said…
so much for being a stay at home mom and eating bonbons on the couch

Popular Posts