Trying to feed my soul today I grabbed a few books & began to read... in hopes of coming across something to lift my sagging spirit. I've contemplated a plastic surgeon for my other sagging problem(s)... they seem a lot easier to lift and make full, but I digress! In my search I came across a quote from M. Scott Peck's A Road Less Traveled.

"Once we know that life is truly difficult--once we truly understand and accept it--then life is no longer difficult. Because once it is accepted, the fact that life is difficult no longer matters."

Hmmm...... I like it. Teaching Isabelle is going to be difficult. I keep hoping for something different. I need to accept that each day will be a little on the yucky side. I've contemplated putting her back in then the reality of how far behind she'll be if she continues at this school stares me in the face. Sam, Rebekah & Casey all LEARNED to read in Kentucky. I see the HUGE difference this made. Ryan & I contemplated private school but the $$ signs are just too many. So it goes... homeschooling Isabelle for 1 more year. We've come up with a plan that I think will work... we'll see!

Comments

Popular Posts