This is the 2nd Friday night the person with the most attitude marbles got to pick out the movie & dessert. We had a tie... Rebekah & Casey. While they ran to town for the movie we finished making dinner... Spaghetti, peas, garlic bread & a slice of yummy pumpkin roll! They came home with a questionable movie... Jumanji! I was a bit hesitant to let them watch it, it's a bit scary. Well, as I tucked everyone in bed I found Porter sleeping with Sam, Izy with Victoria & Rebekah with Casey. I'm quite sure we will have a few extra bodies in our bed tonight! I also found Casey's fan on... facing the wall. He said the sound helps him sleep. I will apologize now to his future wife. Ryan laughs at me... I have to have a fan all year round. I snuggle in while the fan blows on my face. I also have to have my feet out of the covers... no matter how cold it is. Casey has a tournament all day tomorrow. It should be a fun cold day...38* at 9AM with showers all day!

Comments

Popular Posts