tomorrow is already here... & I haven't gone to bed yet?

Long day today! Yesterday Isabelle made her decision... Back to school! I have to admit I am a bit relived... did I say a bit relieved... I mean EXTREMELY relieved. Long story short... I spent the better part of yesterday talking with school districts, bus garages, and principals. This morning after yesterday left me empty handed I made one last call. That was the one! It has turned out better than I had planned. Tomorrow will be Porter's OFFICIAL first day of Kindergarten! Everyone is very excited... no-one has to ride the bus anymore. Well, almost no-one... Sam will still be catching the 6:50AM bus as well as the 3:05PM bus. It's interesting how much better things have been going as I attempt to accept the difficulties of this thing called life. I hopped on the treadmill at 11:15PM after helping Sam finish up a creative writing paper & Ancient Egyptian Poster. 12:o2AM sweaty & tired but satisfied. My evening did NOT go as planned... I should've known it wouldn't. The real surprising thing... It did not phase me... not one bit! Now that is an accomplishment... if I do say so myself.

Comments

Popular Posts