Is it Sunday morning or Saturday night?

Saturday evening I promised Casey that I would wake him up & run into Walmart when I returned from the fireside with Sam & Ryan. However, we were suppose to grab something to eat BEFORE the fireside... didn't happen, then after... had more kids riding home with us than planned... didn't happen, then when we got back to Zanesville... waited to long, Chipotle closed at 10pm, then we'd pick up a Subway at the gas station... they closed! Have you ever been around me when I have only eaten a handful of cookies the entire day & it is 10:30PM!! Trust me, it is NOT pretty! To say the least, I forgot to wake Casey up. About 2:30AM I feel someone climb into bed... not surprising, it happens every night. However, this time they are a big someone. Next thing I know he's gotten out & climbed onto Ryan's side, then left our room crying. At first I was baffled... then the lights came on! Yes, Casey & I made a Walmart run at 2:30AM. At first he said, "No, it's Sunday!" To which I replied, "No it's not, it's in the middle of the night, it's still Saturday." He picked out his Tech Deck then we picked up a few groceries. I can't remember the last time I was at Walmart with so few people.

Great quote: There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes.

Comments

Popular Posts