I woke up this morning TERRIFIED! I was literally shaking in my bed. Ryan was working overnight & for the first time in our married life I almost called him to come home from work. I was so scared I couldn't move. All I could think was get the gun. My mind was freaking out. I kept telling myself it was just a dream. But it felt like SO much more. I've had nightmares before, even one about a nurse and very cute ER doc. I woke up quite angry at my hubby lying next to me. I didn't talk to him the entire day & when I did... it was NOT nice. But this... this was REAL. I finally pulled myself out of bed. Only to find myself on my knees praying. I climbed back into bed hoping for peace of mind. It didn't come. However, I did get the courage to get the gun & walk through our house. It wasn't loaded but the sound of a shotgun being cocked is suppose to be a little intimidating. Plus... it's gonna hurt a LOT if I take a swing at you & connect. I checked each door, the kids, then went back upstairs. I have never been so scared in my life, EVER! I still can't shake the feelings from this morning... and Ryan's working overnight again. When we move, one of the first things I 'm doing is setting up targets & I am going to get very comfortable with our shotgun!

Comments

Popular Posts