Snow Day...


A picture would have said it all... too bad we left the camera at home. We headed out to our favorite “land away from home”... back behind our house. We loaded up the ATV’s & were off. Victoria on my lap with her feet over the steering wheel, Porter smooshed behind me, Izy & Bekah on top of the sleds bungeed to the rack with a tube over the top of them & Ryan pulled behind on a sled. Casey & Sam were ahead of us on their own. We enjoyed slip sliding the day away together as a family. The favorite was pulling 2 tubes at a time, covering the kids in snow! Donuts were a bit fun too!

Comments

Kristen said…
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!! I love catching up on your blog and hearing your true voice of your joys and heartaches. I feel the same as you as far as mothering and love to hear your testimony. And you look great (even w/o a shower) -- you look the same as in college (even after 6 kids). Can't wait til we meet up again. Hugs your way.

Popular Posts