What a day... the house is still a mess, I haven't worked out, the kids are FINALLY in bed after an away game, last minute homework, studying & a late night project finished.

Ryan is working until 2 AM then has a 7 AM meeting.

I woke up to a crying boy (11 yrs. old), a screaming girl & a messy house... I crawled out of bed, took the first couple punches, looked at Ryan and said, "I am done, I'll see you all when I pick you up from school." Then climbed back into bed, pulled the covers over my head & wished the day away.

Friends called for a lunch date... jumped in the shower after working on our finances & budget. Threw a hat on & off I went. Completely forgetting that my drivers license expires today. Run to the grocery store. Can't find my license. Run home. Find the darn thing. Run to the DMV, pass the eye test (I forgot my glasses), pay, then get ready to get the picture taken... please take your hat off ma'm ... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! How could I be so stupid. I haven't had a good DMV picture in literally 20 years. The last good picture was when I was 18! (big sigh) I was a bit surprised though... even with hat head this is the next best picture... hmmm, what does THAT tell ya! Oh, well... Ryan doesn't seem to mind the view.

a picture says a thousand words... does it do my day justice?

Comments

Kristen said…
Happy Bday and I am jealous it wasn't us with a lunch date. Miss you. And even with a hat day you look great!

Popular Posts