As I drove Sam to the 8th grade game (practice after) tonight I had a few thoughts as well as shed a few tears...

Last week the piano teacher took Sam & Casey into mutual/scouts after their lessons, leaving Ryan home to help me put kids to bed. It was AMAZING! Ryan read with Izy while I snuggled & read with Porter & Victoria. He headed out after to pick kids up but that left me time to read a chapter of Little House on the Prairie with Rebekah. I can not even remember the last time Ryan has been here to help me put kids to bed. As I read a chapter tonight with Rebekah it was talking of the prairie... and I started to think of what lies ahead for us... hopefully quiet nights spent together... loud evenings full of laughter... days spent outside creating/working our own little make shift farmette... peace & contentment.

Comments

Popular Posts