Past 25 days in review....

Happy 38! Sam made me a delicious carrot cake.
Santa sent 50 gallons of frozen apple cider by way of 18-wheeler. It's already 1/2 gone. We drink water at our house... for breakfast, lunch, dinner & snack time. The kids like juice okay but this cider... they drink for breakfast, lunch, dinner & snack time! Thanks Mom.
Victoria has a new friend! One of the women I visit each month sent this life size doll home with Victoria. She LOVES her! She sleeps with her,
dresses her, eats with her... she is really lonely during the day while everyone else is at school.
Porter had strep... and can't take a pill! He was in so much pain. We tried everything to get him to swallow the capsule. We don't have 24 hour
pharmacies here so Ryan couldn't call in a liquid. Then a picture came to mind... my mom crushing aspirin & mixing it with honey! I remember it
having a funny sweet taste. I tried it with the capsule.. tasted it & found it much better tasting than any liquid. Porter took his full prescription this way... magic. Just swirl the honey on top in a circle slowly and it mixes the medicine in wonderfully.
Our kids "McDonalds"... they LOVE Chipotle! I LOVE Chipotle. Huge burritos filled with "REAL" food.
Porter's favorite missionary... he loves Star Wars too!
Valentines Boxes... very lame mom tells kids, "Go find a box & paint it what ever you want." I thought they came up with cute ideas.
I love this girl!
2 full weeks of snow days! Tomorrow we are on a 2-hour delay... The kids have had a ball. They head out in the morning & don't come in until
dinner. Casey has had lots of service opportunities... shoveling snow for the elderly women in our neighborhood. They've dug a bunch of forts out
of the piles of snow! I haven't picked up my camera in a while... I need to get it back out & put it to use.

Comments

Popular Posts