A few weeks ago Sam had watched an episode of What Not to Wear on TLC. She came up and asked. Why do you always wear those jeans? I answered, "Because they are the only ones that fit!" She then went on to explain how I needed help. How do you get someone on that show, she asked. I explained you had to fill out an application & express why a person needed to go on the show. She began her dialog, "My mom really needs help. She wears the same jeans everyday. Her hair in pigtails and pajama top are worn daily. She has no fashion sense....blah blah blah." It was comical. Well, today Porter comes in & snuggles with me as Ryan is rubbing my aching back. He looks at me quite sincerely and asks, "Do you like that shirt?" It's my pajama shirt Sam was talking about. Why, I ask. "You wear it everyday." says Porter. Then Rebekah comes in right after and asks, "Why do you wear your pajama shirt all day?" I shake my head, "Because it fits!" She continues, "Why can't I wear my pajamas to school?" It's a shame... I am a total disheveled stereotypical housewife... that wears stereotypical housewife clothes. All I can say is... "He thinks my jamas are sexy!"

Comments

Popular Posts