Rebekah's room is completely packed... bed & all. She moved up to Sam's room. I'm trying to decide whether to go with a full service moving company or ABF... you pack they drive. It is much more cost effective with them driving. However, I am nervous about the packing part. Ryan is working the entire week before we leave as well as a double the day of! I am completely overwhelmed with the actual move. I am getting things packed & ready. It's getting the boxes & furniture into a truck that is stressing me out. Jared, you are lucky you just had a baby & commuting to WY! Trevor, thank all those side jobs. Aaron... study for those boards, you HAVE to come help me! There are so many horror stories about moving companies. It makes me nervous. Any & all references are welcome!

Comments

Popular Posts