Pugh's 5K Diamond Dash... 29* & freezing. My hands didn't warm up until 1.5 - 2 miles. I've run once in the past 2 weeks & maybe 6 times in the past month. Oh, well... I figure if I sign up for a couple of races through out the year it will force me to get my buns movin! I ran by myself today, Ryan was working. It wasn't too bad, my watch had me at a 7:42 pace. My goal was to run it under an 8 min. pace. Maybe if I got my plump bum out & running more often it would be a little easier. Looking forward to finishing this move! I am hoping I can get the kids running this spring & summer with me. Our house is at the end of a cul-de-sac, from our house to the end of our road is .5 miles, it will be an easy 1 mile loop for everyone. There is suppose to be a 4-wheeler trail around the entire "neighborhood" (6 houses on 50 acres plus adjoining farmland) which I imagine will be at least 2 miles. We should be able to come up with a few good runs for the kids. It felt good to run today. Now for a long hot shower & hopefully warmer weather.

Comments

Popular Posts