So, it's been an interesting morning... I guess Porter found me on the floor outside Isabelle's room this morning. I don't remember much except waking Sam up at 5:15 then getting up again around 5:45 to wake everyone else. Next thing I know everyone is around me & I'm sobbing. I vaguely remember Ryan giving me a blessing... or so I think. Porter said I was crying & told him to get Dad. I have a big ol' goose egg on my head. I must of passed out. I couldn't remember moving to KC & had a really hard time figuring out where I was. I'm still a bit foggy & REALLY slow. I'm sure the kids will have funny/interesting details of this morning to add. An interesting tidbit, the company Ryan works for didn't get our insurance application to the right people & we don't have coverage yet... they are back dating files today. What a morning... I'll let the kids fill in the blanks when they get home from school.

Comments

Debbie Walker said…
scary, do you know what happened?

Popular Posts