We've had a great week full of cousins! Samantha returned home after being away for 4 weeks! With her came Lauryn! Grandma showed up the following night. We've had so much fun with family this summer.

A beautiful evening...


a tea party... 3 servants for 1 princess!


a trip to a local dairy farm... Shatto Milk, mm-mm good!


milking a cow...


Victoria's favorite animal...


Victoria... the picture says it all!


Hmmm..... how to get out of this one?


Trouper Maudlin, "A quarter mile farther and you'd be buying 4 new tires and wearing some new shiny handcuffs!" 3 girls in the back all giggling, making videos of their new idea for a TV show, 2 others in the middle arguing & my mom & I gabbing away... I never heard or saw the sirens or lights! Samantha was taping the girls in the back & as she handed the camera back to them noticed the lights. It took 4 times and finally a good solid shout to get my attention. I quickly pulled over, rolled down my window & began apologizing before he got to my door. All the kids in the back I believe helped him understand I was NOT "running"! Who runs WITH 6 kids? I'd be running AWAY from them. Thankfully, everyone was buckled & Victoria was in her booster seat. He asked how fast I was going & I couldn't even tell him... I was gabbing 100 mph with my mom. He was very sweet & even let us take a picture... without giving me a much deserved ticket!

Comments

Popular Posts