I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off... running frantically in all different directions but getting nowhere. Eventually, collapsing to the ground... no life left! I came across this quote the other day. I have come up with a plan to implement it's teachings...

"There is no tomorrow to remember if we don’t do something today, and to live most fully today, we must do that which is of greatest importance. Let us not procrastinate those things which matter most."

--Thomas S. Monson,


My Plan!
1. When the alarm clock rings... NO SNOOZING!
2. First things first... my personal scripture study
3. NO T.V. PERIOD!! Movies... as a date night or family night only.
4. Limit Computer time... I bought an egg timer. Anytime I get on the computer I am logging my minutes. No more than 1 hour a day checking email, paying bills, blogging, etc.
5. No cleaning after 4:30PM... Kids come home & they get 100% of my attention.
6. Date night... 1 night a week Ryan & I will spend at least 2 hours together doing something FUN!

Gratitude Journal:
1. Honey
2. Sweetheart
3. Babe
4. Best Friend
5. Ryan

I have not been myself lately & he has loved me through it. I am amazed at the man he has become and treasure the kindness he shows me. He is amazing & thankfully mine for eternity.

Comments

Popular Posts