I have a list of posts I need to write... another day perhaps! Life is dragging me along... I should be use to this view by now. Rebekah was crying tonight because she hadn't practiced piano all week. We left right after school Friday and returned LATE Sunday night (a quick trip to Tampico). Then Monday was a whirlwind getting unloaded and unpacked... not to mention trying to catch up on a little sleep. Tuesday was roller hockey plus mutual and activity days. Wednesday... today just ended before we got it started. Casey had his special day with Ryan... tennis, Sonic slushy, Home Teaching and a quick stop at the eyeglass place for a tune up. He ended the night in tears because Sam gets all the attention and no one cares about him except Dad. Porter still cries everyday about school. Isabelle hates learning! I think she really is frustrated because someone else is leading the class in the number of books read. I promised her that I would love her just the same if she read the most or the fewest! Sam called for me to pick her up... the volleyball game was over. Or so she thought! She didn't realize until after I left (without my phone... of course!) that her friend was on the A team... which JUST started playing! She teared up a little but after a bit of reassuring her I wasn't upset & that I needed to put gas in dad's car anyway she headed back inside all smiles. Victoria is slowly putting me 6 feet under! I just don't have the time to type all the crazy fits this little girl is throwing! The Tabasco sauce has made a reappearance at the Geddes home! I am hoping this puts a very abrupt stop to the bellering! And that puts us back to Thursday... piano! So, I ignore the scale... it lies & the mirror... I swear adds 10 pounds! I climb in my bed relieved that the day has ended and hope to be RIDING life tomorrow and not getting dragged behind... AGAIN!

Comments

Tressa Card said…
Amen!!! At Least you have Jeanie there I just have PSYCHO in-laws that hate me!!! Love you! Hope tomorrow is better.

Popular Posts